Re: dbus preventing system-config-services from running

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 8:01 PM, stan <goedigi89__e cox net> wrote:
Yeah, I booted into both the 134 kernel and the 159 kernel.  Everything is
working fine except for this, as far as I can tell.

Hmm....im not sure what's going on. I can't reproduce on my f10 32bit
system at the moment.

-jef

Just one of those things. I am running x86_64 if that makes any difference. But this will probably fix itself after an update on some package. Thanks for the comments and to all who replied.