Re: move to fedora 8 from fedora 9

Adil Drissi wrote:
Hi,

Do you know a way to migrate to fedora 9 from fedora 8. I tried this:
# yum install preupgrade
# preupgrade

but this gave me fedora 10 by default in the in,stallation gui. So please if you know how to upgrade from fedora 8 to 9 please let me know.

Thank you

one way would be to download the installation media for F9 CD or DVD and at the boot: prompt type 'linux upgrade'

John Brier