Re: Cheese

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:24 AM, Christoph Unger
> Sorry, it's the application menu I mean.

I can't reproduce the problem on my F10 system. So I'm at a loss.  The
menu entries get added and removed as I would expect.

Do you see it with any other package?

For example if you install gpodder  you should get a menu entry in Sound/Video
and if you uninstall gpodder that menu entry should be removed as well.

-jef