Re: FINAL REMINDER: Fedora 8 EOL

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> wrote:

> The bug closes cause notify messages so providing someone updates or
> re-opens them all will be fine. I've got several bugs that started at FC8
> bugs that have already been marked versus newer releases so they can be
> kept open.

In addition, notify messages  have already been put in those bugs that
will be affected.  This note . is simply a reminder that this action
will be taken

Also, if you're not the reporter and can't change the version, I've
just made a place that you can request this. If you go to
https://fedorahosted.org/triage you'll be able to file a ticket there
(you don't need a Fedora account to do so, but make sure to specify
your e-mail address if you want to be notified). Please file under
component 'Version Change'

If you *do* have a Fedora account, you'll be able to login there and
file the ticket and automatically get e-mail notifications.