Pasuspender broken in F10?

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 24 06:55:10 UTC 2008

Has anyone been able to use pasuspender successfully in F10?  Here's
what I get when I try to start it; it looks like the argument parsing
code is now working right.  Also the help function looks weird since it
doesn't give any program to start, and it doesn't correspond to the man
page.

$ pasuspender jackd
Failure to suspend: Invalid argument
$ pasuspender -- jackd
Failure to suspend: Invalid argument
$ pasuspender --help
pasuspender [options] ...

  -h, --help                            Show this help
      --version                         Show version
  -s, --server=SERVER                   The name of the server to connect to