Re: VMWare 6.5 and Fedora 10

Alain Roger wrote:

> I'm reopening this issue not as such but as complementary information.
> when i run F10 (without desktop effect) under KDE, it always starts in
> 800x600 under VMWare 6.5 whereas last session i set it up to 1200 x
> 800 or to 1152 x 864.
> moreover, i setup the KDE Manager to display the same login windows as
> F10 KDE live... but nothing is displayed.
>
> so where could be the problem ?
> thx.
Install vmware tools....but don't allow it to change the xorg.conf.
After that, when you start your F10 and log in go to konsole and type
"vmware-user".  If you have guest fix set it'll be fine.

Remember, F10 was released *after* ws 6.5.

--
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com