Re: screen settings

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, charles zeitler <cfzeitler gmail com> wrote:

> From: charles zeitler <cfzeitler gmail com>
> Subject: screen settings
> To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list redhat com>
> Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 7:52 PM
> when i click on "system settings-> screen" my
> display goes black
> & my computer locks up. any suggestions?
>
> thanks
>
> charles zeitler
>
> --
>
>    Do What Thou Wilt
>        Shall  Be
>      The Whole  of
>         The Law
>
>      -Aleister Crowley
> --

Which Fedora version are you running?
Which card do you have?
$ su -
passwd:
# lspci

Is this a fresh installation?, GNOME/KDE/XFCE which Desktop environment are you running?

Depending on your hardware and Fedora version, there are several things that you can tell us so that someone can try to help you here.

Regards,

Antonio