System-Config-Network not working on Fedora 10 KDE spin

I installed Fedora 10 KDE spin today and while trying to create a new wireless connection the Forward button doesn't function at all.I also tried creating a new Ethernet connection but still the Forward button even if pressed 10 times wont show me anything.Any idea guys?

--
www.abhishekrane.com