Merry Christmas - Happy Hanukkah - Happy Kwanzaa - Happy Festivus!

Hey Fedora Community -

For those of you who observe, I just want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and/or Happy Festivus as appropriate. :-)

Whatever your beliefs, take this message in the spirit of peace, happiness and joy. May you be blessed in the holiday season and I hope you have a happy, healthy and successful new year.

I'm very grateful to be a part of a community which is so smart and helpful. Thanks for having me. You really give me a lot of hope about the future.

--
Yours,
Thomas