firefox unstable

Hello,
after last firefox update, it becomes unstable. If i try to open web with bad javascript code it closes immediatly. I tried to run firefox through console and when it closes shows that message:
[MKas localhost [1] ~]$ firefox
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:  3847 Segmentation fault      "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

or (I tried to run through root with no configs):
bash-3.2# firefox
sh: acroread: command not found
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/run-mozilla.sh: line 131:  3886 Segmentation fault      "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

Links:
------
[1] mailto:MKas localhost

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=314630&topic_id=65848&forum=10#forumpost314630
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame mkas tux lt