Re: Unable to login after latest FC10 updates (i386 on Dell GX270)

Hi, everybody!
So, I,m not alone in this problem.
I'm runin' F10 on an old IBM Intellistation,
IDE HDD(originally it was SCSI)
600MHz CPU & 500 Mb RAM,
after Ubuntu 8.04,that was working  fine.
After installing F10, installed all security updates,
and one(1) debug update(bug icon).
All went O.K. till I restarted it.
After restart, boot proces went fine, but log in screen hangs up. No active buttons, no text, just white fields on F10 wallpaper. It is impossible to interact.
I tried to reinstall F10 3 times, but, always the same story.
Can anybody help?
Thanks!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=314756&topic_id=65061&forum=10#forumpost314756
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame jtomast gmail com