ssh-agent startup

Guillaume guillaume.chardin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 12:41:30 UTC 2008

Hi,
For now, when I  want to use ssh-agent, i have to open a shell, and then use
this command 'ssh-agent /bin/bash' to be able to use the ssh-agent
fonctionnality.

I would like to know if there is a tip to start ssh-agent at user login.
Like editing /etc/passwd an adding in the "shell field" /usr/bin/ssh-agent
/bin/bash like that :
              ***/etc/passwd***
              user:x:500:500::/home/user:/usr/bin/ssh-agent /bin/bash

And by the way avoiding multi nested bash execution, avoid user to type this
command or multiple edit/modify of .bashrc of all my users.

thanks for your help.

--
Guillaume