how can i uninstall those software

I had installed some softwares by source or by a script like
netsbean,They didnt prive uninstall,are there any softwares that can
check softwares installed like that and uninstall them? I want to know
the list of softwares installed by source and where they installed.I
know checkinstall,do it help for softwares installed by script like
netsbean?