Re: kde4 autostart fails

Mail Lists wrote:

>  petrus: are you suggesting some difference between
> usr/libexec/openssh/ssh-askpass and the kssaskpass that makes the former
> not work ?

I am not suggesting anything at all. I simply cut and pasted the instructions from /usr/share/doc/ksshaskpass-0.5.1/README.fedora. Whether this will work for your case or not is beyond my ability to determine. It does appear to work here.

Perhaps Rex' suggestion of ~/.kde/env would produce the desired result?