Re: Advice to an audiophobe -- If others need it.

William Case wrote:
Hi;

With special thanks to Tim and David, I have read and assembled a list
of audio explanation sites.  Tim and David gave me enough context so
that when I read (or re-read) the information at these sites, things
began to make sense.  I have copied the list of sites I have used for
anyone else who might be as befuddled as I was.  I have tried to put
them into some logical order.
I'm a classical musician who obviously also has an interest in this subject. If there's not a separate list for discussion of it, I'd like to create one (I run a mailing list server). But I'm not going to be the only member. Anyone interested?

--Russell