Catch-22 : NO JOY after all

Seann Clark nombrandue at tsukinokage.net
Sat Dec 27 23:57:46 UTC 2008

Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]
Ok, Grub can be awesome, and it can be the suck. The best way, that
doesn't take a giant amount of effort, is to read the site first,
download and burn the iso, and run as you read it.

http://www.supergrubdisk.org/index.php

This has helped me with a lot of Grub related issues, including ones
that the  IRC room didn't seem to have a handle on (Where the F7 Rescue
ISO didn't see the LVM and grub set up, F8 saw it, but would toast the
F7 system) and using that I fixed the Grub issues I got (It wasn't as
pretty as Grub_ it was no o/s found at all issues, but same ballpark,
with stage 1 grub loading from what I have read on this).

~Seann