FC10 Network issue, no IPV4 address

I do not think I have changed anything in the last few days but my FC10 (fully patched) KDE desktop has network problems when starting.
When ifconfig is run following startup I do not have an IPV4 address from my dhcp router.  When I stop and start the network service I get an IP address and I can see my network and the internet.

Does anyone have any ideas what I have broken?

--
Tim and Alison Bentley
Home TRARBentley net