Re: Ipod, what Fedora App. will sync with.

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Jim wrote:
FC 8

That will be unsupported in just about a week (in case you weren't
already aware of that).

What Fedora application can I successfully sync my Ipod with ??

What iPod?  For models other than the new iPhone and Touch, you should
be alright.

Amarok, banshee, gtkpod, and rhythmbox are just a few of the apps that
should work well for managing your iPod.

Just a 8gb Ipod.
Thanks.