Re: Wolfenstein on x86_64

2008/12/28 Louis E Garcia II <louisg00 bellsouth net>
I would like to play this game on my new x86_64 box. Since this is a
32bit game I would assume I would need mesa i386 packages. Any this else
I should be aware of?

you should be able to find out the dependencies using ldd /path/to/game/binary
if you are missing something that should show up there.

a wild guess: the list might go something like, stdc++, gcc, ...
FWIW, I used to play Quake Wars on F8. was pretty awesome :)
have fun

--
Suvayu