Re: VMware Server 2.0, selinux, and F10

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: VMware Server 2.0, selinux, and F10
From: Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora cawllc com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 12/29/2008 10:09 AM

Yes.

I can confirm your results. I've had SELinux disabled for a few years and just turned it on. Same results with the login page. VMWare Server 2 was working fine with SELinux set to Disabled. 32-bit machine. non-PAE kernel.

Note: I've dumped VMWare for VirtualBox now that 2.1.0 has network bridging alleviated.