help! can't login

Hi all,

I have fedora 10 installed on my gateway desktop.
It has been running fine for several weeks.

Over the weekend, I had ot reboot the system, and when the grub boot menu appears, the system just locks up.

I have no keyboard control, and cannot get the system to proceed at all.

There is only one entry in my menu.lst file, which is the same entry that has been there for a month now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.