Re: Wolfenstein on x86_64

2008/12/29 Marcelo Magno T. Sales <mmtsales gmail com>

> Are you guys talking about Return to Castle Wolfenstein? I have the
> original CD with the Windows binary here. Where do I get the Linux
> binaries? Can I run it with the data files from the Windows CD?

For every game published by id Software or Activision, you can
download the Linux installer from the Internet without extra cost. It
uses the media files from the windows CD/DVD while installing the
game.

I haven't looked through the page, but this looks like it.
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/linux/wolf/

> []'s
> Marcelo

hth