Wolfenstein on x86_64

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:40:06 UTC 2008

2008/12/29 Marcelo Magno T. Sales <mmtsales at gmail.com>

> Are you guys talking about Return to Castle Wolfenstein? I have the
> original CD with the Windows binary here. Where do I get the Linux
> binaries? Can I run it with the data files from the Windows CD?

For every game published by id Software or Activision, you can
download the Linux installer from the Internet without extra cost. It
uses the media files from the windows CD/DVD while installing the
game.

I haven't looked through the page, but this looks like it.
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/linux/wolf/

> []'s
> Marcelo

hth