Re: best video card for fedora 10

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:23:46 +0000 (GMT)
Don Raikes wrote:

> The ati radeon video card on my gateway desktop has failed, so I am starting to look for a new video card, and am wondering which is the best for fedora 10.

I have an ATI Raedon X1550 in this computer and it works really well with the
open-source driver that comes with Fedora 10.  I could never get the open
source driver to give me the proper resolution on my wide screen monitor with
Fedora 9 and below (an Acer AL2223W) but it works great now with Fedora 10.