Re: Customised F10 iso with updated packages - how?

Armin Moradi wrote:

> They are called Fedora Remixes:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom/Creating_Fedora_Remix
>
> and they are easy to make, I made one for my school's computer club which
> had
> some devel libraries we needed!

Thanks for the link which is useful - though it seems to concentrate largely
on live media. My primary interest in this case is to make install media but
include updated rpms. It looks like revisor will be the optional tool so I
will need to do some reading about it...