fedora 10: best video card

Hi everyone,

The video card on my gateway desktop has failed, so as I shop for a new one, I am wondering what cards are best with fedora 10.

I work mostly at run leve l 3 (console), with occassions when I go into the gnome desktop.

I ddo not play any games, and as yet have not had a reason to watch any movies on my fedora system, but that may change.