Miro on F10

I've just installed Miro and I can't get video to playback. Originally,
nothing would play. I went into options and switched to gstreamer and that got
the audio going. I've tried all the settings for xine and have installed xine
and all the windows codecs from the mplayer site and I've tried all the
combinations in options. Been googling this for awhile, and keep finding
suggestions to switch to gstreamer, but I've already done that.

Anyone have a suggestion?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD