Re: Webcam Recommendations (was: The Best)

Jim wrote:

Try to use relevant subject lines.  I originally thought you were
wishing the list a Happy New Year...and all The Best.  So, I wasn't even
going to read it.

> What is the best Webcam Video Recorder for Fedora.
> I installed Cheese and recorded Video .ogv file but it is a still
> video ,no movement.
> I used the Dragon Video Player to play video.ogv file but no movement
> a  fix photo (yes, I was recording in Video).

Good luck in your search.  I personally don't use a webcam....

--
momentum, n.: What you give a person when they are going away.
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com