Installing Fedora on a Strato root server

Hi,

there is no Fedora image yet at Strato for having a Fedora
server. What do you do in order to install Fedora on a Strato server?

I thought of copying over the pxe images and booting into a kickstart
controlled install from my personal servers, or maybe even using
koan/cobbler? What's the most elegant/efficient way?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net