Re: F8 EOL?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 09:11:16PM -0500, Steve wrote:

> ---- Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:
> > Steve wrote:
> > > Still nothing.
> >
> > Are you clicking the Search or Go button?  If I enter eol (or EOL) in
> > the search box and hit enter or click Go, I am taken to the right
> > page.  If I click search, I get no hits.
>
> Hmmm...
> So if the Go button searches,

Oddly enough, it just takes you to a page title matching whatever the
term in the field is.  It is also the default action for the [Enter]
key.

> then What (TF!) does the Search button do!?

The search really prefers natural language terminology, but that still
should have turned up in a title search.  The title search doesn't
seem to be happening, although it was part of the default search
before.  We just had a wiki upgrade, possibly the default search
pattern wasn't kept.  I'll look in to that, having titles searched by
default seemed fairly useful.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41