Re: is KDE dead - did Gnome win?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Taking note that 'removed functionality' is not the same as 'has not
> yet been added back', what functionality do you need that has been
> removed from KDE 4.x?

If it hadn't been removed, it wouldn't need adding back.

Proper dual-head support is the omission that affects me the most right
now.  This is an area in which KDE 3.5 is far ahead of GNOME.  OTOH, I
find KDE 4 to be completely unusable on a dual-head setup.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com