Re: Kmail question - blank lines are removed from my emails

Kevin Kempter wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> every time I send an email, it shows up with the blank lines removed -
> Is this a Kmail setting?
>
> Thanks in advance

Must be a kmail html thing....

If I look at the source of your email I see that it is being sent as
part has the blank lines you've supplied so that it looks like so:

***************
Hi All;

every time I send an email, it shows up with the blank lines removed -
Is this
a Kmail setting?

Thanks in advance

It is the "Content-Type: text/html" part with the missing blank lines.

So, it could be your settings for kmail and html or it could be kmail
and a bug.  I don't use kmail.

Some folks would suggest that you should turn off html in any
event...especially when posting to an email list.

--
What no spouse of a writer can ever understand is that a writer is
working when he's staring out the window. Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com