Re: hostapd for Fedora 10

Support wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have not setup an AP for a while and would like someone to point in
> the right direction on setting an AP on Fedora 10. One can only find
> hostapd for FC8 and not 10.
>
> Much appreciated in advanced!

You have committed one of the cardinal sins of mail list postings.
You've hijacked a thread.....

I've deleted the "References" header from this message so it should
appear as a new thread.

Don't reply to a message, and change the subject to your choice....
that is hijacking.   Breaks threading an gives people an upset tummy.

--
idleness, n.: Leisure gone to seed. Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com