[FOT] HNY

A fully Off Topic Post.....

Wishing each and every one of you....a very Happy New Year....

I was going to include the URL of a YouTube video of the fireworks at
Taipei 101 here in Taiwan.  But it is already 1:25AM on 1/1/2009 and I
hear a pillow calling my name.  I'm sure you'll find it if you look....
It should finish uploading while I count some sheep....

FWIW, I will refrain from doing the came on CNY.

--
I think I am an overnight sensation right now!! Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com