Re: F10 - system hangs after anacron OK

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Everything was working OK yesterday. I did do a yum update (had been a few days since the last one, but don't think I got a new kernel).

Now it just sits there after anacron started with an OK.

If I press the power button, it goes through orderly shutdown.

What do I do to get this going???

And I don't get a menu to select an earlier kernel. I tried pressing the space bar and such. <alt-d> is what I use to get past the progress bars to see what is happening.

I do notice that when iptables is starting there is some message about time being off. But I can't catch it, it scrolls by too fast.