Re: Ipod, what Fedora App. will sync with.

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>

>> The main GUI window has 4 vertical tabs on the left:
>> * Collection
>> * Internet
>> * Playlists
>> * Files
>
> How it's supposed to work is, in amarok's center pane, click '+', add "Media Devices" applet.  Haven't had a chance to procure an ipod yet myself to test... ymmv.

I figured that might be it just after my last post (the '+' doesn't
exactly jump out at you), however it doesn't seem to do anything, not
even an error message.

This just in: if you have an ipod actually plugged in, it suddenly
appears! Not only, that, I can see the contents!

I'm afraid this is far too "user-friendly" for me :-) Some serious
interface rethinking to be done here, however I'll lay off till I've
actually tried it in anger.

poc