Re: Linux apps to convert music files to MP3

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
Em Qua 31 Dez 2008, Jim escreveu:
Mark Haney wrote:
Jim wrote:
Does Linux have any Appa for converting music files to MP3 to play
on Ipods.
What kind of music files?  CDRipper will do CD's to MP3 (as long as
lame is installed).  I'm sure there are others for that.
I don't want to burn them to CD's.
I want to convert wav,ogg music files to mp3 to play on a apple
Shuffle, Since I have started using Linux, I'm getting to be a "tight
wad" to cheap to pay for MP3s .

SoundConverter will do the job.

[]'s
Marcelo

SoundConverter seems to converts a wav file to a ogg file.

I want to convert to a MP3 file.