List statistics?

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sat Feb 9 01:03:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 16:31 -0800, Aldo Foot wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2008 3:09 PM, Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:

> ...snip..
> >
> > Have a peek at http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ to see if
> > this is helpful.
> >
> ..snip...
> >
> > --
> > Thomas
>

> Interesting to see how few there are ranked 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 15... Now
> isn't that odd?  :-)
>
> Pardon my ignorance, are the stats of any particular use as far as the
> list/archives
> is concerned?
>
> ~af

Not yet.  The first column is supposed to be rank, and that part's
busted right now so it's blank.

The second columns is the number of posts.

Third is the poster.

It's going to get fixed but I'm home from the road, the kids are home
from school, it's Friday night and I'm heading out to the grill for a
while to do up a big family dinner.

--
Thomas