List stats redone

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 12 08:46:02 UTC 2008

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Mikkel L. Ellertson pointed out a stupid typo in my script that was
> screwing up my numbers pretty badly.  Many thanks.
>
> It's been fixed, and the posting statistics are much more accurate.
> Please see http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ for the current
> month's output.
OK, Please don't put email addresses there - or to the list.

> If this is useful and correct, I will set up a cron job which mails this
> info to the list once a {day|week|month}, whatever y'all think is
> appropriate.  I will pull it down from the web site unless folks think
> it's a good thing to have there.

fedora community portal also lists top posters for the archives that it
makes available via the web interface.
https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=24
Obviously someone has worked out how to clock it :(

Note that you never get the email address in the page or the name links.

DaveT.