can I have 2 profiles/playlists in rhytmbox

Henning Larsen hennlar at start.no
Wed Feb 13 19:42:11 UTC 2008

Sorry about this.

I failed in making a new thread, I thought I could select "reply to" on
a mail from the list, and just change the subject of the mail. :(

Guess I have to create a new mail to fedora-list at redhat.com, what about
"reply to all"?

Should I send the message to the list again, or maybe hope the first
answer come as a net thread?

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 20:07 +0100, I wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a lot of audio books and music, when I want to listen to music it
> is terrible to have the audio books in the same database.
>
> Is it possible to make a link to rhytmbox and make that link run as an
> other user? Or is there any other way to do it?

Henning Larsen