Happy New Year and need recommendation to receive podcast

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jan 1 14:18:05 UTC 2008

Mike Chambers wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 16:48 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Oh, never mind...I seem to be....oh right...ahhh....
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=egreshko
>
> That was pretty cool.  Was that a tower or something that the fireworks
> were coming from?

That is "Taipei 101", currently the World's Tallest Building.  FWIW, I just
put a new video that runs the whole 3+ minutes at once.  Had to change the
format to squeeze it into less than 100MB.  Next going to play with
cinelerra too see if I can fix the focus.  Now I know what the Hubble folks
felt like.....