Email delivery

Tim Alberts talberts at msiscales.com
Wed Jan 2 22:43:54 UTC 2008

Question, where is it configured (in FC6) with sendmail/procmail that
mail is delivered to /var/spool/mail/<user>?

I see in the sendmail.cf that the mqueue is configured, but I use the m4
and there's nothing that says where mail is delivered.  I figured at
first it was a procmail configuration, but all it does (with my setup)
is send it to spamassassin.  I'm thinking the sendmail m4 line:

FEATURE(local_procmail, `', `procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl

is setting the delivery location from the parameter $h and the user from $u?