MP3 Players

wwp subscript at free.fr
Fri Jan 4 18:38:54 UTC 2008

Hello Mr.Scrooge,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:52:07 -0800 (PST) "Mr.Scrooge" <maximilian_bianco at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Sansa Clip 2GB works well.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > wwp
>
>  I had a Sansa C250 and it worked but not well. Maybe it is just that model or maybe it was the
> unit that was defective but it went back anyway.

Depends, what were your problems with the C250 and your GNU/Linux?

I must admit that I expect only few things from plugging my MP3 player
in to my computer:
- file-level view in order to copy music files (directly from fs:
UMS/MSC mode, or from a music application: MTP mode) and firmware
updates
- recharging from the USB power.

Of course, getting more info about the device state (like battery
level) could be a plus, but no readl need.

Regards,

--
wwp