Appalling desktop performance in F8

Robert F. Chapman robert_chapman at maximhq.com
Wed Jan 9 05:43:14 UTC 2008

I also have an older IBM Thinkpad, mine is a A21p with 384MB ram and
runs just fine.  The only issue I have had is getting my older LeArtery
Syncbyair wireless card to work.  It is a older Intersil PRISM I card
and it looks like the orinoco_cs no longer supports PRISM I cards and
only supports PRISM II and above.  This is a major bummer, as it worked
great in FC6..

Robert