vpnc - remote connect without local internet access

Boris Glawe public at boris-glawe.de
Sun Jan 13 14:43:10 UTC 2008

> Is there a setting to change the default behavior to use my dns
> settings for all local traffic - basically have it behave as it "used"
> to?

the man page (man vpnc) says at the very bottom
" Advanced  features  like  manual  setting of multiple target routes and
       disabling /etc/resolv.conf rewriting is documented in the README
of the
       vpnc package."

This README file can be found in /usr/share/doc/vpnc-0.5.1 (where most
packages store detailed information about themselves).

greets Boris