Updates

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Jan 15 03:37:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 11:23 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> >
> > ----
> > sure - makes sense...contaminate with cross-repo packages using yum,
> > Nigel whacking it with apt-get and now, go to the source Luke...
> >
> > To paraphrase Yakov Smirnoff...Fedora, what a list
> >

> Not to mention that Karl is using the "--force" in his rpm parameters!
----
what the hey...at this point, does it really matter? That was what
occurred to me when I read that. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it
failed...I still haven't decided which I would have preferred. Under
normal circumstances, I root for the underdog. That is clearly Karl's
installation.
----
> I'm not going to "help" with this any more....I'm just going to sit back
> and laugh...or cry...maybe both.
----
and to think that I left it in your able hands last night when I went to
bed.

I believe Sam Kinison used to ask..."Who Knew?"

Craig