Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:50:55 UTC 2008

> > I'm using a 2-port Aten master view. It's pricy but it works flawlessly
> in a
> > mixed environment (Linux and OS X). It's USB and DVI and has its own
> power
> > supply. Highly recommended.
>
> What model? I'd never heard of them, but this place is withing a longish
> walk of here:
> http://www.comwiz.net.au/shop.asp?Category=KVM
>
> The don't seem particularly expensive to me.

I think this is the one (I'm not at my studio and will not be back untik
Thursday - I'll confirm it then if you want) - Aten CS1762:

http://www.aten.com/products/productItem.php?pcid=20070130111333003&psid=20070130114411002&pid=20050118170332002&layerid=subClass3

I bought it a couple of years ago and it was recomended to me then as the
best choice for inter-OS operation.

/henrik