KDE user

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Thu Jan 24 15:32:14 UTC 2008

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Tim Leary wrote:

>>> I looked in 5 or 6 of the KDE lists in jan and didn't see that
>>> question.   Must be a very misterious person.
>>>

>> It's fairly crazy for a person who doesn't use KDE
>> to write documentation on how to use it,
>> even with advice from others.
>>
>> It doesn't give one great confidence in the Fedora Documentation Project,
>> if this really is how they set about it.
>>

>    Where do you think your Doctor learned to be a Doctor?
>
> Karl

By going to med school and dissecting corpses and doing blood work in
clinical and residency.  In short, by doing hands-on work.  Not by
listening to another doctor talk about blood tests and what works and
what doesn't without going and doing it him(or her)self.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support