GRUB

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:48:45 UTC 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 11:54 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
>     I found what I was looking for at:
>
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/grub/grub.htm
>
> This is a great approach to learning grub. I will see if the author will
> let us use this in the Fedora documentation.
>
> Karl
>

> --

Another option would be to maintain a blog (not trying to revive an
old argument, I'm being sincere) on the various topics with links to
these pages you've found of interest.  That way if someone has a
question about grub for example, you point them to your blog where you
have links to 2,3,4, whatever sites that cover it well.  You could
even categorize the links within a topic for example - Grub - the
basics, Grub - detailed tutorial, Grub - technical reference.  This
way a reader would be able to select the appropriate link based on
their needs.  It's much more efficient than trying to collate your own
from the already great works out there.

Jacques B.