Customizing Fedora Core 6

Praveen Raj S (pravee1216) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Wed Jan 30 10:45:53 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I am working on customizing fedora core 6 with limited packages,and some additional packages. I trimmed all packages to 1.4 GB and planning to make installation disks(probably 2 CDs).

Now I have the same directory structure what CD1 has, but only difference is RPMS directory contains all trimmed pacakages.

I have resolved all the package dependencies using "rpm --test". My query is how can I divide the RPMs so that we can accomodate in 2 CDs.

Please provide me some suggestions or procedure for doing this

Praveen
New Delhi

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=236607&topic_id=50650&forum=29#forumpost236607
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame praveecbt at yahoo.co.in.